Halfhalf (haf, häf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. halves (havz, hävz),USA pronunciation adj., adv.
- one of two equal or approximately equal parts of a divisible whole, as an object, or unit of measure or time;
a part of a whole equal or almost equal to the remainder.
- a quantity or amount equal to such a part (½).
- either of two equal periods of play, usually with an intermission or rest period separating them. Cf. quarter (def. 10).
- one of two;
a part of a pair.
- See half dollar.
- the sum of 50 cents: Four dimes and two nickels make a half.
- [Baseball.]either of the two units of play into which an inning is divided, the visiting team batting in the first unit and the home team batting in the second.
- [Football.]a halfback.
- a half-crown coin.
- the sum of a half crown;
two shillings, sixpence.
- a half pint: He ordered a half of ale.
- not the half of, a significant yet relatively minor part of something that remains to be described in full: He accused them of being responsible for the error, and that's not the half of the story.Also, not half of, not half.
- being one of two equal or approximately equal parts of a divisible whole: a half quart.
- being half or about half of anything in degree, amount, length, etc.: at half speed; half sleeve.
- partial or incomplete: half measures.
- in or to the extent or measure of half.
- in part;
incompletely: half understood.
- to some extent;
almost: half recovered.
- by half, by very much;
by far: She was too talented by half for her routine role.
- half again as much or as many, as much as 50 percent more: This mug holds half again as much coffee as the smaller one.
- half in two, [Southern U.S.](chiefly Gulf States). in or into two parts;
in half: Cut the cake half in two.
- in half, divided into halves: The vase broke in half.
- not half:
- not at all;
not really: His first attempts at painting are not half bad.
- See half (def. 9).
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Squatsquat (skwot),USA pronunciation v., squat•ted or squat, squat•ting, adj., squat•ter, squat•test, n.
- to sit in a low or crouching position with the legs drawn up closely beneath or in front of the body;
sit on one's haunches or heels.
- to crouch down or cower, as an animal.
- to settle on or occupy property, esp. otherwise unoccupied property, without any title, right, or payment of rent.
- to settle on public land under government regulation, in order to acquire title.
- (of a vessel, esp. a power vessel) to draw more water astern when in motion forward than when at rest.
- to cause to squat.
- to occupy (property) as a squatter.
- (of a person, animal, the body, etc.) short and thickset.
- low and thick or broad: The building had a squat shape.
- seated or being in a squatting position;
- the act or fact of squatting.
- a squatting position or posture.
- the tendency of a vessel to draw more water astern when in motion than when stationary.
- a place occupied by squatters.
Howdy guys, this photo is about Delightful Half Rack Squat #1 NoImageFound ???. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1381 x 1840. This attachment's file size is only 120 KB. Wether You decided to save This post to Your computer, you have to Click here. You also also see more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Half Rack Squat.
In cases like this, there are some considerations in selecting an office chair to your corporation you need to know and consider.
Alongside that, occasionally we're baffled. Half Rack Squat that we need while is important, but around the other hand we likewise experience pity, office chairs which we have been there it's only the form and colour have now been improper.
- Choose a chair that has a comfortable foam or smooth whenever you sitdown.
- Modify the chair's color along with your taste and shade of your business furniture.
- Choose a seat based on the budget / needs of your business.
- Select A guaranteed model office chairs chairs will often have both feet of the seat, hydraulic a warranty of 24 months, along with the forearms of the chair through the agreed.