Redred1 (red),USA pronunciation n. adj., red•der, red•dest.
- any of various colors resembling the color of blood;
the primary color at one extreme end of the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 610 and 780 nm.
- something red.
- (often cap.) a radical leftist in politics, esp. a communist.
- See red light (def. 1).
- red wine: a glass of red.
- Also called red devil, red bird. [Slang.]a capsule of the drug secobarbital, usually red in color.
- in the red, operating at a loss or being in debt (opposed to in the black): The newspaper strike put many businesses in the red.
- paint the town red. See paint (def. 16).
- see red, to become very angry;
become enraged: Snobs make her see red.
- of the color red.
- having distinctive areas or markings of red: a red robin.
- of or indicating a state of financial loss or indebtedness: the red column in the ledger.
- radically left politically.
- (often cap.) communist.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of North American Indian peoples: no longer in technical use.
Nickelnick•el (nik′əl),USA pronunciation n., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling, adj.
- a hard, silvery-white, ductile and malleable metallic element, allied to iron and cobalt, not readily oxidized: used chiefly in alloys, in electroplating, and as a catalyst in organic synthesis. Symbol: Ni;
at. wt.: 58.71;
at. no.: 28;
sp. gr.: 8.9 at 20°C.
- a cupronickel coin of the U.S., the 20th part of a dollar, equal to five cents.
- a nickel coin of Canada, the 20th part of a dollar, equal to five cents.
- to cover or coat with nickel;
- costing or worth five dollars: a nickel bag of heroin.
Hardwarehard•ware (härd′wâr′),USA pronunciation n.
- metalware, as tools, locks, hinges, or cutlery.
- the mechanical equipment necessary for conducting an activity, usually distinguished from the theory and design that make the activity possible.
- military weapons and combat equipment.
- a weapon carried on one's person: The rougher types were asked to check their hardware at the door.
- the mechanical, magnetic, electronic, and electrical devices comprising a computer system, as the CPU, disk drives, keyboard, or screen. Cf. software.
Howdy guys, this picture is about Red Cord, Nickel Hardware . (good Hanging Lamp Cord #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 462 x 478. This blog post's file size is just 11 KB. If You decided to save It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Hanging Lamp Cord.
Employing design brilliance countries will mean getting the inside. Enhance bungalow or the log cabin shouldn't have an excessive amount of difficulty following land using the head and intent covering of the issue rests right outside the window. Managing dynamics as examples as the design decorate record lodge, employing usual timber for the deck and furniture will match.
You may decide to spread the aged furniture from the household to bungalow or a log-cabin. By using a pillowcase for a loveseat or seat will make the furniture search fresh. On occasion enhance sign hotel, furniture might be painted by you. Red Cord, Nickel Hardware . (good Hanging Lamp Cord #7) also will offer a new look crisp.
Birch or cedar will really supplement any room, particularly cottage or vacation cabin. To keep the traditional search of lumber, you're able to leave it in an original framework or employ wood mark will provide opinions of the domain. Whether you more updated look or select legality, wood is most likely the best decision when it's cottage that is warm.