Harborhar•bor (här′bər),USA pronunciation n.
- a part of a body of water along the shore deep enough for anchoring a ship and so situated with respect to coastal features, whether natural or artificial, as to provide protection from winds, waves, and currents.
- such a body of water having docks or port facilities.
- any place of shelter or refuge: The old inn was a harbor for tired travelers.
- to give shelter to;
offer refuge to: They harbored the refugees who streamed across the borders.
- to conceal;
hide: to harbor fugitives.
- to keep or hold in the mind;
entertain: to harbor suspicion.
- to house or contain.
- to shelter (a vessel), as in a harbor.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] harbour. har′bor•er, n.
- (of a vessel) to take shelter in a harbor.
Breezebreeze1 (brēz),USA pronunciation n., v., breezed, breez•ing.
- a wind or current of air, esp. a light or moderate one.
- a wind of 4–31 mph (2–14 m/sec).
- an easy task;
something done or carried on without difficulty: Finding people to join in the adventure was a breeze.
- [Chiefly Brit. Informal.]a disturbance or quarrel.
- shoot or bat the breeze, [Slang.]
- to converse aimlessly;
- to talk nonsense or exaggerate the truth: He likes to shoot the breeze, so don't take everything he says seriously.
- (of the wind) to blow a breeze (usually used impersonally with it as subject): It breezed from the west all day.
- to move in a self-confident or jaunty manner: She breezed up to the police officer and asked for directions.
- to proceed quickly and easily;
move rapidly without intense effort (often fol. by along, into, or through): He breezed through the task. The car breezed along the highway.
- to cause to move in an easy or effortless manner, esp. at less than full speed: The boy breezed the horse around the track.
- breeze in, [Slang.]
- to win effortlessly: He breezed in with an election plurality of 200,000.
- Also, breeze into or out. to move or act with a casual or careless attitude: He breezed out without paying attention to anyone.
- breeze up, Atlantic States. to become windy.
Bathroombath•room (bath′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a room equipped for taking a bath or shower.
- toilet (def. 2).
- go to or use the bathroom, to use the toilet;
urinate or defecate.
Fanfan1 (fan),USA pronunciation n., v., fanned, fan•ning.
- any device for producing a current of air by the movement of a broad surface or a number of such surfaces.
- an implement of feathers, leaves, paper, cloth, etc., often in the shape of a long triangle or of a semicircle, for waving lightly in the hand to create a cooling current of air about a person: We sat on the veranda, cooling ourselves with palm-leaf fans.
- anything resembling such an implement, as the tail of a bird.
- any of various devices consisting essentially of a series of radiating vanes or blades attached to and revolving with a central hublike portion to produce a current of air: ceiling fan; wall fan.
- a series of revolving blades supplying air for winnowing or cleaning grain.
- [Horol.]fly1 (def. 34).
- a semicircular decoration of bunting.
- [Physical Geog.]an alluvial fan.
- hit the fan, [Slang.]to become suddenly more awkward, embarrassing, or troublesome: When news of the incident was leaked to the press, everything hit the fan at once.
- to move or agitate (the air) with or as if with a fan.
- to cause air to blow upon, as from a fan;
cool or refresh with or as if with a fan: He fanned his face with a newspaper.
- to stir to activity with or as if with a fan: to fan a flame; to fan emotions.
- (of a breeze, current of air, etc.) to blow upon, as if driven by a fan: A cool breeze fanned the shore.
- to spread out like a fan: The dealer fanned the cards.
- to move (oneself ) quickly: You'll fan your tail out of here if you know what's good for you.
- to winnow, esp. by an artificial current of air.
- [Baseball.](of a pitcher) to strike out (a batter).
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]to punish by spanking;
spank: Your mother will fan you good if you break that dish.
- to strike, swing, or brush lightly at something.
- [Western U.S.](chiefly cowboy use). to slap the flanks of (a horse or other animal) repeatedly with a hat to get it to move or move faster.
- to spread out like a fan (often fol. by out): The forest fire fanned out in all directions.
- [Baseball.](of a batter) to strike out, usually by swinging at and missing the pitch charged as the third strike.
Howdy peoples, this blog post is about Harbor Breeze Bathroom Fan (beautiful Harbor Breeze Bathroom Fan With Light #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 846 x 846. It's file size is only 24 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Harbor Breeze Bathroom Fan With Light.
Building the living room so that it feels comfy and pretty vital that you pay attention. The cozy Harbor Breeze Bathroom Fan With Light is likely to make the attendees, friends, or relatives who arrive at trip to feel at home. Should you could spend some time chatting together in this area, in addition to the great impression that you may, wouldn't be nice? Arranging interior design livingroom you can start by picking a correct couch types.
Selection of loving you and a proper chair, can support a living room's appearance. Fit product can you pick should match with the style carried by the household itself. Harbor Breeze Bathroom Fan (beautiful Harbor Breeze Bathroom Fan With Light #5) would seem unusual in case a contemporary family area filled up with seats modern and minimalist. Modern impact could be tougher extended should you pick a seat that has other facts that are vintage as well as designs.
There are many options of materials as possible select. Beginning one-piece of lumber to steel or wood framework included with foam and textile multi-faceted. The perception wills enhance if put in the space modern classic-style. However, application of timber in a minimalist modern bedroom could put in a warm environment that is natural.