Hayhay (hā),USA pronunciation n.
- grass, clover, alfalfa, etc., cut and dried for use as forage.
- grass mowed or intended for mowing.
- a small sum of money: Twenty dollars an hour for doing very little certainly ain't hay.
- money: A thousand dollars for a day's work is a lot of hay!
- a roll in the hay, sexual intercourse.
- hit the hay, [Informal.]to go to bed: It got to be past midnight before anyone thought of hitting the hay.
- in the hay, in bed;
retired, esp. for the night: By ten o'clock he's in the hay.
- make hay of, to scatter in disorder;
render ineffectual: The destruction of the manuscript made hay of two years of painstaking labor.
- make hay while the sun shines, to seize an opportunity when it presents itself: If you want to be a millionaire, you have to make hay while the sun shines.Also, make hay.
- to convert (plant material) into hay.
- to furnish (horses, cows, etc.) with hay.
- to cut grass, clover, or the like, and store for use as forage.
Balebale1 (bāl),USA pronunciation n., v., baled, bal•ing.
- a large bundle or package prepared for shipping, storage, or sale, esp. one tightly compressed and secured by wires, hoops, cords, or the like, and sometimes having a wrapping or covering: a bale of cotton; a bale of hay.
- a group of turtles.
- to make or form into bales: to bale wastepaper for disposal.
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Hello , this attachment is about Awesome Hay Mizer Bale Feeder #6 Hay-Mizer. This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 859 x 517. This blog post's file size is only 82 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You might also see more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Hay Mizer Bale Feeder.
Awesome Hay Mizer Bale Feeder #6 Hay-Mizer acts as a natural area that could supply a stunning setting and awesome, though not an essential part of a property lifestyle of the playground can be great when considered from the area of wellness, but apart from that the park even offers a be a choice pretty particularly to boost the look the house itself, and in conditions of the placement of the park might be located in the backside of the house, alongside the house or facing the house, but it looks very difficult for that second to construct a playground on the occupancy of our minimal property turned one of many main reasons why people are hesitant to create a yard at home them, when infact several approaches or answers that we can perform to get around it, for it was on this occasion we have prepared some tips for gardening with tiny land on the front grass of your home.
Choice of Flowers. Picking flowers for that yard having a slender or small land that might be one critical to success in creating a garden with restricted property, choose plants using a small-size so that more bushes we could plant so that more colorful and much more appealing for sure.
In restructuring the playground's territory is thin program, we must consider unique ranging from the decision of flowers, spacing from each other to ensure that though the park is tiny but still gorgeous and great in-view, more Awesome Hay Mizer Bale Feeder #6 Hay-Mizer can we discover such recommendations below.