Hayhay (hā),USA pronunciation n.
- grass, clover, alfalfa, etc., cut and dried for use as forage.
- grass mowed or intended for mowing.
- a small sum of money: Twenty dollars an hour for doing very little certainly ain't hay.
- money: A thousand dollars for a day's work is a lot of hay!
- a roll in the hay, sexual intercourse.
- hit the hay, [Informal.]to go to bed: It got to be past midnight before anyone thought of hitting the hay.
- in the hay, in bed;
retired, esp. for the night: By ten o'clock he's in the hay.
- make hay of, to scatter in disorder;
render ineffectual: The destruction of the manuscript made hay of two years of painstaking labor.
- make hay while the sun shines, to seize an opportunity when it presents itself: If you want to be a millionaire, you have to make hay while the sun shines.Also, make hay.
- to convert (plant material) into hay.
- to furnish (horses, cows, etc.) with hay.
- to cut grass, clover, or the like, and store for use as forage.
Balebale1 (bāl),USA pronunciation n., v., baled, bal•ing.
- a large bundle or package prepared for shipping, storage, or sale, esp. one tightly compressed and secured by wires, hoops, cords, or the like, and sometimes having a wrapping or covering: a bale of cotton; a bale of hay.
- a group of turtles.
- to make or form into bales: to bale wastepaper for disposal.
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Hello peoples, this picture is about Hay Mizer Bale Feeder Photo #1 Hay-Mizer. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 898 x 517. This photo's file size is just 77 KB. Wether You ought to save This attachment to Your computer, you have to Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Hay Mizer Bale Feeder.
It's time to paint your case first until it starts, mixing the colour. Next utilize roller or a brush to consistently coat the paint that is lightweight onto all areas of the restroom dresser. Easier than to darken the project with one layer of color to use some applications that are light. Enable then or overnight, to dry for hours that are several reinstall the second and next paint layers.
Another strategy to tidy-up your outdated toilet is by adding new buttons to the cabinet and closet opportunities. Also updating the faucet having a much more modern and new style may also help revise your old Hay Mizer Bale Feeder.
We have now painted back the dressing-table covering the toilet flooring that touches the nearby flooring replacing all doorways and reinserting all the fittings that have been unveiled in this method. Now could be a good time to regulate the entranceway if it is not strung properly for making the location of new screws to close the door consistently to ensure that minor modification.