Hayhay (hā),USA pronunciation n.
- grass, clover, alfalfa, etc., cut and dried for use as forage.
- grass mowed or intended for mowing.
- a small sum of money: Twenty dollars an hour for doing very little certainly ain't hay.
- money: A thousand dollars for a day's work is a lot of hay!
- a roll in the hay, sexual intercourse.
- hit the hay, [Informal.]to go to bed: It got to be past midnight before anyone thought of hitting the hay.
- in the hay, in bed;
retired, esp. for the night: By ten o'clock he's in the hay.
- make hay of, to scatter in disorder;
render ineffectual: The destruction of the manuscript made hay of two years of painstaking labor.
- make hay while the sun shines, to seize an opportunity when it presents itself: If you want to be a millionaire, you have to make hay while the sun shines.Also, make hay.
- to convert (plant material) into hay.
- to furnish (horses, cows, etc.) with hay.
- to cut grass, clover, or the like, and store for use as forage.
Savingsav•ing (sā′ving),USA pronunciation adj.
- tending or serving to save;
redeeming: a saving sense of humor.
economical: a saving housekeeper.
- making a reservation: a saving clause.
- a reduction or lessening of expenditure or outlay: a saving of 10 percent.
- something that is saved.
- savings, sums of money saved by economy and laid away.
- a reservation or exception.
- except: Nothing remains saving these ruins.
- with all due respect to or for: saving your presence.
Horsehorse (hôrs),USA pronunciation n., pl. hors•es, (esp. collectively) horse, v., horsed, hors•ing, adj.
- a large, solid-hoofed, herbivorous quadruped, Equus caballus, domesticated since prehistoric times, bred in a number of varieties, and used for carrying or pulling loads, for riding, and for racing.
- a fully mature male animal of this type;
- any of several odd-toed ungulates belonging to the family Equidae, including the horse, zebra, donkey, and ass, having a thick, flat coat with a narrow mane along the back of the neck and bearing the weight on only one functioning digit, the third, which is widened into a round or spade-shaped hoof.
- something on which a person rides, sits, or exercises, as if astride the back of such an animal: rocking horse.
- Also called trestle. a frame, block, etc., with legs, on which something is mounted or supported.
- See vaulting horse.
- See pommel horse.
- [Carpentry.]carriage (def. 7).
- soldiers serving on horseback;
cavalry: a thousand horse.
- a man;
- Often, horses. horsepower.
- horses, the power or capacity to accomplish something, as by having enough money, personnel, or expertise: Our small company doesn't have the horses to compete against a giant corporation.
- a knight.
- a crib, translation, or other illicit aid to a student's recitation;
- a mass of rock enclosed within a lode or vein.
- traveler (def. 6b).
- [Shipbuilding.]a mold of a curved frame, esp. one used when the complexity of the curves requires laying out at full size.
- back the wrong horse, to be mistaken in judgment, esp. in backing a losing candidate.
- beat or flog a dead horse, to attempt to revive a discussion, topic, or idea that has waned, been exhausted, or proved fruitless.
- from the horse's mouth, [Informal.]on good authority;
from the original or a trustworthy source: I have it straight from the horse's mouth that the boss is retiring.
- hold one's horses, [Informal.]to check one's impulsiveness;
be patient or calm: Hold your horses! I'm almost ready.
- horse of another color, something entirely different. Also, horse of a different color.
- look a gift horse in the mouth, to be critical of a gift.
- To horse! Mount your horse! Ride!
- to provide with a horse or horses.
- to set on horseback.
- to set or carry on a person's back or on one's own back.
- [Carpentry.]to cut notches for steps into (a carriage beam).
- to move with great physical effort or force: It took three men to horse the trunk up the stairs.
- to make (a person) the target of boisterous jokes.
- to perform boisterously, as a part or a scene in a play.
- to caulk (a vessel) with a hammer.
- to work or haze (a sailor) cruelly or unfairly.
- [Archaic.]to place (someone) on a person's back, in order to be flogged.
- to mount or go on a horse.
- (of a mare) to be in heat.
- [Vulgar.]to have coitus.
- horse around, [Slang.]to fool around;
indulge in horseplay.
- of, for, or pertaining to a horse or horses: the horse family; a horse blanket.
- drawn or powered by a horse or horses.
- mounted or serving on horses: horse troops.
- unusually large.
Feedersfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Howdy , this image is about Diller Hay Saving Horse Feeders . ( Hay Racks For Sale #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 950 x 713. This photo's file size is only 96 KB. If You desired to download It to Your PC, you might Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Hay Racks For Sale.
For Diller Hay Saving Horse Feeders . ( Hay Racks For Sale #5) features a natural region that will normally be properly used like a playground area that will be rooted with numerous kinds of crops that can produce a beautiful and add the house and aesthetic worth together. For that newest household yard decoration is typical of two parts, particularly the house's front and backside.
In which each component certainly will be exciting to have various features and maximized therefore a lovely garden and features a particular area, and may be adapted for the needs of each home. Wildlife is one-part of the Diller Hay Saving Horse Feeders . ( Hay Racks For Sale #5) which can be designed to see the whole-house appears more wonderful and appealing. However, there are still a lot of people who don't believe too much so the appearance of your home appears from the outside to be desirable and less beautiful about decorating the garden.
To create a property yard decoration is front that is modern, there are some intriguing tips as you are able to implement, therefore the park isn't just a natural spot to put the plants grow properly, but additionally can offer a value that is cosmetic that is good around the property front. Hence become a price that is extra towards the home with naturalness.