Slideslide (slīd),USA pronunciation v., slid (slid),USA pronunciation slid or slid•den (slid′n),USA pronunciation slid•ing, n.
- to move along in continuous contact with a smooth or slippery surface: to slide down a snow-covered hill.
- to slip or skid.
- to glide or pass smoothly.
- to slip easily, quietly, or unobtrusively on or as if on a track, channel, or guide rail (usually fol. by in, out, away, etc.).
- to pass or fall gradually into a specified state, character, practice, etc.
- to decline or decrease: Interest rates are beginning to slide.
- [Baseball.](of a base runner) to cast oneself, usually feet first, forward along the ground in the direction of the base being approached, to present less of a target for a baseman attempting to make a tag.
- to cause to slide, slip, or coast, as over a surface or with a smooth, gliding motion.
- to hand, pass along, or slip (something) easily or quietly (usually fol. by in, into, etc.): to slide a note into someone's hand.
- let slide, to allow to deteriorate, pursue a natural course, etc., without intervention on one's part: to let things slide.
- an act or instance of sliding.
- a smooth surface for sliding on, esp. a type of chute in a playground.
- an object intended to slide.
- a landslide or the like.
- the mass of matter sliding down.
- a single transparency, object, or image for projection in a projector, as a lantern slide.
- a small positive color transparency mounted for projection on a screen or magnification through a viewer.
- a usually rectangular plate of glass on which objects are placed for microscopic examination.
- a shelf sliding into the body of a piece when not in use.
- an embellishment consisting of an upward or downward series of three or more tones, the last of which is the principal tone.
- a portamento.
- aU-shaped section of the tube of an instrument of the trumpet class, as the trombone, that can be pushed in or out to alter the length of the air column and change the pitch.
- a vehicle mounted on runners, for conveying loads, as of grain or wood, esp. over a level surface.
- (of a machine or mechanism)
- a moving part working on a track, channel, or guide rails.
- the surface, track, channel, or guide rails on which the part moves.
- any of various chutes used in logging, mining, or materials handling.
- a flat or very low-heeled, backless shoe or slipper that can be slipped on and off the foot easily.
Backgroundback•ground (bak′ground′),USA pronunciation n.
- the ground or parts, as of a scene, situated in the rear (opposed to foreground).
- the part of a painted or carved surface against which represented objects and forms are perceived or depicted: a portrait against a purple background.
- the part of an image represented as being at maximum distance from the frontal plane.
- one's origin, education, experience, etc., in relation to one's present character, status, etc.
- the social, historical, and other antecedents or causes of an event or condition: the background of the war.
- the complex of physical, cultural, and psychological factors that serves as the environment of an event or experience;
the set of conditions against which an occurrence is perceived.
- the totality of effects that tend to obscure a phenomenon under investigation and above which the phenomenon must be detected.
- (in an electronic device for transmitting or receiving signals) the sum of the effects, as noise or random signals, from which a phenomenon must differentiate itself in character or degree in order to be detected.
- in or into the background, unobtrusive;
out of sight or notice;
in or into obscurity: He kept his dishonest dealings in the background.
- of, pertaining to, or serving as a background: background noise.
- to supply a background to: The passenger's idle thoughts were backgrounded by the drone of the plane's engines.
- to supply a background of information for: To background themselves, reporters dug through all available files on the case.
Hello peoples, this blog post is about Slide Background ( Help Desk Jobs Atlanta #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 848 x 566. This post's file size is only 40 KB. If You ought to save This post to Your laptop, you may Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the photo below or read more at here: Help Desk Jobs Atlanta.
The lavatory is generally smaller, compared to additional bedrooms in the home. They also generally have numerous perspectives, so Slide Background ( Help Desk Jobs Atlanta #2) can be extremely intricate. The difference between a terrible job that needs to be repainted plus a great job depends generally around quality and the shade of the paint selected for your career. The colors used affect the way the place is thought.
While Slide Background ( Help Desk Jobs Atlanta #2) which are vulnerable to shape there are various color available that have mildew ides. However, often, colour produced especially for the bathroom is sufficient. Make certain the location about wall or the roof that is typically included in the equipment should really be tightly-closed whilst never to peel.
Using dim colors makes the room seem smaller and darker. Brilliant colors make it seem greater, and brighten the room up. The amount of moisture within the toilet is much greater than in suites that are other. This is actually the main reason why color is eliminated in bathrooms that are appropriately painted. It must penetrate deeply enough to bathe the floor that is decorated. This is determined by painting strategies and also the quality of colour applied.