Broken Sound Country Club Real Estate For Sale (amazing Homes For Sale In Boca Raton Florida #3) Pictures Collection
Brokenbro•ken (brō′kən),USA pronunciation v.
- pp. of break.
- reduced to fragments;
- not functioning properly;
out of working order.
- (of sky cover) being more than half, but not totally, covered by clouds. Cf. scattered (def. 4).
- changing direction abruptly: The fox ran in a broken line.
- fragmentary or incomplete: a broken ton of coal weighing 1,500 pounds.
- infringed or violated: A broken promise is a betrayal of trust.
- interrupted, disrupted, or disconnected: After the phone call he returned to his broken sleep.
- weakened in strength, spirit, etc.: His broken health was due to alcoholism.
- tamed, trained, or reduced to submission: The horse was broken to the saddle.
- imperfectly spoken, as language: She still speaks broken English.
- spoken in a halting or fragmentary manner, as under emotional strain: He uttered a few broken words of sorrow.
- disunited or divided: Divorce results in broken families.
- not smooth;
rough or irregular: We left the plains and rode through broken country.
bankrupt: the broken fortunes of his family.
- [Papermaking, Print.]a quantity of paper of less than 500 or 1000 sheets.
Soundsound1 (sound),USA pronunciation n.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of hearing by vibrations transmitted through the air or other medium.
- mechanical vibrations transmitted through an elastic medium, traveling in air at a speed of approximately 1087 ft. (331 m) per second at sea level.
- the particular auditory effect produced by a given cause: the sound of music.
- any auditory effect;
any audible vibrational disturbance: all kinds of sounds.
- a noise, vocal utterance, musical tone, or the like: the sounds from the next room.
- a distinctive, characteristic, or recognizable musical style, as from a particular performer, orchestra, or type of arrangement: the big-band sound.
- See speech sound.
- the audible result of an utterance or portion of an utterance: the s-sound in "slight''; the sound ofm in "mere.''
- the auditory effect of sound waves as transmitted or recorded by a particular system of sound reproduction: the sound of a stereophonic recording.
- the quality of an event, letter, etc., as it affects a person: This report has a bad sound.
- the distance within which the noise of something may be heard.
- mere noise, without meaning: all sound and fury.
- [Archaic.]a report or rumor;
- to make or emit a sound.
- to give forth a sound as a call or summons: The bugle sounded as the troops advanced.
- to be heard, as a sound.
- to convey a certain impression when heard or read: to sound strange.
- to give a specific sound: to sound loud.
- to give the appearance of being;
seem: The report sounds true.
- to have as its basis or foundation (usually fol. by in): His action sounds in contract.
- to cause to make or emit a sound: to sound a bell.
- to give forth (a sound): The oboe sounded an A.
- to announce, order, or direct by or as by a sound: The bugle sounded retreat. His speech sounded a warning to aggressor nations.
- to utter audibly, pronounce, or express: to sound each letter.
- to examine by percussion or auscultation: to sound a patient's chest.
- sound off, [Informal.]
- to call out one's name, as at military roll call.
- to speak freely or frankly, esp. to complain in such a manner.
- to exaggerate;
boast: Has he been sounding off about his golf game again?
Countrycoun•try (kun′trē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tries, adj.
- a state or nation: What European countries have you visited?
- the territory of a nation.
- the people of a district, state, or nation: The whole country backed the president in his decision.
- the land of one's birth or citizenship.
- rural districts, including farmland, parkland, and other sparsely populated areas, as opposed to cities or towns: Many city dwellers like to spend their vacations in the country.
- any considerable territory demarcated by topographical conditions, by a distinctive population, etc.: mountainous country; the Amish country of Pennsylvania.
- a tract of land considered apart from any geographical or political limits;
- the public.
- the public at large, as represented by a jury.
- See country music.
- go to the country, [Brit.]to dissolve a Parliament that has cast a majority vote disagreeing with the prime minister and cabinet and to call for the election of a new House of Commons. Also, appeal to the country.
- put oneself upon the or one's country, [Law.]to present one's cause formally before a jury.
- of, from, or characteristic of the country;
rural: a winding country road.
- of, pertaining to, or associated with country music: That Nashville station plays country records all day long.
rustic: country manners.
- of, from, or pertaining to a particular country.
- [Obs.]of one's own country.
Clubclub (klub),USA pronunciation n., v., clubbed, club•bing, adj.
- a heavy stick, usually thicker at one end than at the other, suitable for use as a weapon;
- a group of persons organized for a social, literary, athletic, political, or other purpose: They organized a computer club.
- the building or rooms occupied by such a group.
- an organization that offers its subscribers certain benefits, as discounts, bonuses, or interest, in return for regular purchases or payments: a book club; a record club; a Christmas club.
- a stick or bat used to drive a ball in various games, as golf.
- See Indian club.
- a nightclub or cabaret: Last night we went to all the clubs in town.
- a black trefoil-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card bearing such figures.
- clubs, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Clubs is trump. Clubs are trump.
- See club sandwich.
- a short spar attached to the end of a gaff to allow the clew of a gaff topsail to extend beyond the peak of the gaff.
- a short spar attached to the truck of a mast to support the upper part of a club topsail.
- clubfoot (def. 3).
- to beat with or as with a club.
- to gather or form into a clublike mass.
- to unite;
- to contribute as one's share toward a joint expense;
make up by joint contribution (often fol. by up or together): They clubbed their dollars together to buy the expensive present.
- to defray by proportional shares.
- to hold (a rifle, shotgun, etc.) by the barrel, so as to use the stock as a club.
- to combine or join together, as for a common purpose.
- to attend a club or a club's activities.
- to gather into a mass.
- to contribute to a common fund.
- [Naut.]to drift in a current with an anchor, usually rigged with a spring, dragging or dangling to reduce speed.
- of or pertaining to a club.
- consisting of a combination of foods offered at the price set on the menu: They allow no substitutions on the club luncheon.
Realre•al1 (rē′əl, rēl),USA pronunciation adj.
not merely ostensible, nominal, or apparent: the real reason for an act.
- existing or occurring as fact;
actual rather than imaginary, ideal, or fictitious: a story taken from real life.
- being an actual thing;
having objective existence;
not imaginary: The events you will see in the film are real and not just made up.
- being actually such;
not merely so-called: a real victory.
not counterfeit, artificial, or imitation;
authentic: a real antique; a real diamond; real silk.
- unfeigned or sincere: real sympathy; a real friend.
utter: She's a real brain.
- existent or pertaining to the existent as opposed to the nonexistent.
- actual as opposed to possible or potential.
- independent of experience as opposed to phenomenal or apparent.
- (of money, income, or the like) measured in purchasing power rather than in nominal value: Inflation has driven income down in real terms, though nominal income appears to be higher.
- (of an image) formed by the actual convergence of rays, as the image produced in a camera (opposed to virtual).
- of, pertaining to, or having the value of a real number.
- using real numbers: real analysis; real vector space.
- very or extremely: You did a real nice job painting the house.
- See real number.
- for real, [Informal.]
- in reality;
actually: You mean she dyed her hair green for real?
actual: The company's plans to relocate are for real.
sincere: I don't believe his friendly attitude is for real.
- the real:
- something that actually exists, as a particular quantity.
- reality in general.
Estatees•tate (i stāt′),USA pronunciation n., v., -tat•ed, -tat•ing.
- a piece of landed property, esp. one of large extent with an elaborate house on it: to have an estate in the country.
- property or possessions.
- the legal position or status of an owner, considered with respect to property owned in land or other things.
- the degree or quantity of interest that a person has in land with respect to the nature of the right, its duration, or its relation to the rights of others.
- interest, ownership, or property in land or other things.
- the property of a deceased person, a bankrupt, etc., viewed as an aggregate.
- a housing development.
- a period or condition of life: to attain to man's estate.
- a major political or social group or class, esp. one once having specific political powers, as the clergy, nobles, and commons in France or the lords spiritual, lords temporal, and commons in England.
- condition or circumstances with reference to worldly prosperity, estimation, etc.;
social status or rank.
- [Obs.]pomp or state.
- [Obs.]high social status or rank.
- [Obs.]to establish in or as in an estate.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Salesale (sāl),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of selling.
- a quantity sold.
- opportunity to sell;
demand: slow sale.
- a special disposal of goods, as at reduced prices.
- transfer of property for money or credit.
- an auction.
- for sale, offered to be sold;
made available to purchasers.
- on sale, able to be bought at reduced prices.
Hi guys, this post is about Broken Sound Country Club Real Estate For Sale (amazing Homes For Sale In Boca Raton Florida #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1254 x 421. This post's file size is just 106 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You could too see more images by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Homes For Sale In Boca Raton Florida.
The walls were learning to be a lag between your kitchen table and cabinets inside the kitchen termed backsplash, has become among the crucial factors in the kitchen. Its profile not merely assists from splashes of foodstuffs or acrylic, but additionally capable of being attractive aspects that improve the glance of the kitchen.
There are numerous covering supplies for surfaces and platforms. Unfortunately, not everything is properly employed for the kitchen. You need to be selective in choosing a correct dining room table as well as wall-coverings. This is due to use of the Homes For Sale In Boca Raton Florida's high-intensity. Form kitchen can be prone to water and stains. Before determining wall-coverings and also the kitchen table right, note the next.
Layer content mustn't only scratch- resilient but additionally resistant to high humidity. Because the films tend to be touching sharp items such as knives and water this is. You're able to choose product that is pure or synthetic. For organic resources you're able to choose rock's type that's as strong as pebble and granite. As for the current artificial solid surface and ceramics.