The article about Baby Cache Heritage Lifetime Convertible Crib have 1 attachments , they are Baby Cache Heritage Lifetime Convertible Crib #1 BabyCenter. Below are the pictures:
Baby Cache Heritage Lifetime Convertible Crib was posted at March 14, 2018 at 11:17 am. It is published at the Crib category. Baby Cache Heritage Lifetime Convertible Crib is tagged with Baby Cache Heritage Lifetime Convertible Crib, Baby, Cache, Heritage, Lifetime, Convertible, Crib..
Babyba•by (bā′bē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bies, adj., v., -bied, -by•ing.
- an infant or very young child.
- a newborn or very young animal.
- the youngest member of a family, group, etc.
- an immature or childish person.
- a human fetus.
- [Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive.]a girl or woman, esp. an attractive one.
- a person of whom one is deeply fond;
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- a man or boy;
fellow: He's a tough baby to have to deal with.
- an invention, creation, project, or the like that requires one's special attention or expertise or of which one is especially proud.
- an object;
thing: Is that car there your baby?
- of or suitable for a baby: baby clothes.
- of or like a baby;
infantile: baby skin.
comparatively little: a baby car.
- treating babies: a baby doctor.
- to treat like a young child;
- to handle or use with special care;
Cachecache (kash),USA pronunciation n., v., cached, cach•ing.
- a hiding place, esp. one in the ground, for ammunition, food, treasures, etc.: She hid her jewelry in a little cache in the cellar.
- anything so hidden: The enemy never found our cache of food.
- [Alaska and Northern Canada.]a small shed elevated on poles above the reach of animals and used for storing food, equipment, etc.
- to put in a cache;
Heritageher•it•age (her′i tij),USA pronunciation n.
- something that comes or belongs to one by reason of birth;
an inherited lot or portion: a heritage of poverty and suffering; a national heritage of honor, pride, and courage.
- something reserved for one: the heritage of the righteous.
- something that has been or may be inherited by legal descent or succession.
- any property, esp. land, that devolves by right of inheritance.
Lifetimelife•time (līf′tīm′),USA pronunciation n.
- the time that the life of someone or something continues;
the term of a life: peace within our lifetime.
- See mean life.
- for the duration of a person's life: He has a lifetime membership in the organization.
Convertiblecon•vert•i•ble (kən vûr′tə bəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- capable of being converted.
- having a folding top, as an automobile or pleasure boat.
- exchangeable for something of equal value: debts payable only in convertible currencies.
con•vert′i•bil′i•ty, con•vert′i•ble•ness, n.
- an automobile or a boat with a folding top.
- a sofa, couch, or chair whose seating section can be folded out into a bed.
- [Finance.]a convertible bond or security.
Cribcrib (krib),USA pronunciation n., v., cribbed, crib•bing.
- a child's bed with enclosed sides.
- a stall or pen for cattle.
- a rack or manger for fodder, as in a stable or barn.
- a bin for storing grain, salt, etc.
- a translation, list of correct answers, or other illicit aid used by students while reciting, taking exams, or the like;
- a petty theft.
- a room, closet, etc., in a factory or the like, in which tools are kept and issued to workers.
- a shallow, separate section of a bathing area, reserved for small children.
- any confined space.
- a house, shop, etc., frequented by thieves or regarded by thieves as a likely place for burglarizing.
- any of various cellular frameworks of logs, squared timbers, or steel or concrete objects of similar form assembled in layers at right angles, often filled with earth and stones and used in the construction of foundations, dams, retaining walls, etc.
- a barrier projecting part of the way into a river and then upward, acting to reduce the flow of water and as a storage place for logs being floated downstream.
- a lining for a well or other shaft.
- one's home;
- [Cribbage.]a set of cards made up by equal contributions from each player's hand, and belonging to the dealer.
- a cheap, ill-kept brothel.
- a wicker basket.
- lunch, esp. a cold lunch carried from home to work and eaten by a laborer on the job;
- to pilfer or steal, esp. to plagiarize (another's writings or ideas).
- to confine in or as if in a crib.
- to provide with a crib or cribs.
- to line with timber or planking.
- to use a crib in examinations, homework, translating, etc.
- to steal;
- (of a horse) to practice cribbing.
Are you having problems identifying which lights will soon be chosen to your Baby Cache Heritage Lifetime Convertible Crib the very best lighting style for you personally? Because we shall give you four incredible tips about HOWTO select the excellent lighting for the room well, today is your lucky day! Plan lights are a must in almost any room.
Nonetheless, it is sometimes insufficient, so you should consider it to contemplate how many obviously enlightened places you should have inside your room. You go for a-little wall sconce a lamp as your bedroom lamp and can choose different ways.
The important thing will be to choose the solution that best matches your needs whether their area or appearance is linked. It's important why the particular lighting is put not there and here to decide.